Wednesday, 28 November 2012

back! i guess...

I haven't posted anything here in such a long time. Awhile ago I was a very busy and eventually totally forgot about this blog. Anyways, I think I might start blogging again (I always say this though, we'll just see)
Not too long ago I bought some really nice boots for the winter season! I've only worn boots when I was a little kid even though I've always considered them extremely ugly and was even capable of throwing a mild tantrum when I had to wear boots (in winter). LOL, I've really grown to love them lately. I really love boots now, though it depends ofcourse. I'm not too fond of uggs, I like leather boots, like the ones below, better.




12 comments:

  1. Wauw, ik vind je laarzen echt heel gaaf! Lijken me heerlijk voor de komende winter. Ik wil je trouwens bedanken dat je toch een reactie hebt achtergelaten op m'n blog hoewel je niet goed wist wat je moest zeggen. Ik wist ook niet precies waarom ik het schreef (wat hebben lezers eraan?) maar je reactie heeft me het gevoel gegeven dat ik het in ieder geval niet voor niets geplaatst heb. :) Bedankt!

    Liefs, Rosalinde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw die zijn echt supermooi! Perfecte kleur ook :)

    x
    Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Love the pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them!!! I'm searching for a pair of boots too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh your blog is so cute! btw I'm wondering did you make a new one? because I remember you got another blog :D
    the boots look wonderful *O* anything with this boots will look more mori kei haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, these shoes are so beautiful <3 and this story is so interesting, thank you for sharing <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you the sunshine award ^^:
    http://conigliodellamoda.blogspot.it/2013/02/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete