Wednesday, 12 September 2012

I'm back again

Hello! It's been such a long time. Though, I've been thinking and I'd really like to begin blogging again. I'll be blogging in english from now on, because I find it easier to express myself. I also changed my blogger layout and I hope you like it, because I'm quite satisfied with it! Anyways, for today I'll just post my outfit. I stayed inside all day because well, I simply can. This outfit also wouldn't have been tolerable with the weather (rain rain rain!) but it was comfy for at home. I hope you like it!




shirt with long-sleeves: from a second hand shop.
ruffled shirt: primark
vest: from a second hand shop
leather flower broche: DIY
trousers: H&M

16 comments:

  1. Hallo! I'm happy you'll write in english, so I can read your blog too! ^^
    I always look for mori girl blogs, so I'm happy I found your!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shots dear! thanks for dropping by on my blog :) would you like to follow each other?
    xx,moreway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah nog een mori-kei lover in ons kleine landje :p jupjup ik woon hier ook :p followed you ^o^ ken je nog andere morikei blogs?? ik ben nu lijstje aan t maken met J-fashion blogs en heb er maar 3 ofzo bij mori-kei :s waar koop jij je kleertjes altijd?? zo moeilijk dingen te vinden hier :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ^^ long time no chat hoho. I also love mori, but I don't really do loose dresses. I don't have much dresses. My style is kind of casual =X haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so lovely, would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Merel! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I've never heard of Mori Kei before so I had to google it, but it looks really intriguing. I really like the layering of your clothing! Maybe we could follow each other?

    xo
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are such lovely photos! i wish i was sleeping in one of these rooms right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely comment :))
    These pictures are so beautiful and inspiring!

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. likeee your blog,
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the third photo :)

    I'm trying to redecorate my room right now too and I saw this lovely wallpaper but i don't know the name

    http://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heel leuk allemaal! Vooral de tweede. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your mom finds a home soon. Those rooms are such lovely inspiration. Keep in touch. Follow?

    Eau de Violet

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and inspiring pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete